Thursday, March 11, 2010

Announcing John and Hailey Kreideweis!

I am proud to announce John Mathew Kreideweis (5lbs 9.2 ounces - 18 1/2 inches - 1:13 pm) and Hailey Marie Kreideweis (5lbs 11.4 ounces - 18 3/4 inches - 1:15 pm) were born yesterday 3/10/2010! Mommy (Kim) had elevated blood pressure and was being treated and on bed rest yesterday and today (as of this post), but is getting better today and the doctor is hopeful she will be off the medication tonight. She was finally able to get some food though, so she is on the path to moving around again. See below for baby pics!

John:


Hailey:


Mom and babies last night:


So far we have been doing okay, although there are times where I am completely stressed out and just trying my best to not hurt them. Practice makes perfect I guess, but I can't wait to be perfect. Grandparents have been pivotal in my keeping my sanity and making sure I am not taking care of everyone at once. I'm jealous of Grandma Kreideweis' skill at managing them so easily =P. Well, need to get back to the hospital and our new family!

1 comment:

  1. congrats! Words are a loss right now. I can't wait to get back and see them.

    ReplyDelete